Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is it Friday yet?!?!


So I was driving home from yoga last night..and heading up the cut...I like to get a little speed going as it's a huge hill and can't wait to fill my gas tank up again....There was this guy in front of me doing like turtle speed on a lawnmower and I stayed steady behind him hoping that he would remember that the RIGHT lane is for people with narcolepsy...so he SLOWLY moves over to the right lane...and makes sure to give me the finger..it wasn't a normal flip you the bird..it was an angry shaking flip off...does the shake really make it that much more intimidating? Seriously.Screw you quit worrying about what's behind you and just DRIVE in the RIGHT lane !!!..One of these days I know I am gonna get shot.


Or...Maybe I will be the one doing the shooting
....



I don't speed...I qualify.

lb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home