Wednesday, January 14, 2009

so.. It's me..the other one..... I am back.




Fav Song Today..issssss. Portions for Foxes- Rilo Kiley.

"Good Music"
I have alot of it.
If I don't completely lose my mind at work...I'd like to share some of the music that I am into at the moment..(I am an over player...) it will most likely be based on the mood I am in..which can go from super happy to super annoyed in seconds. My co-blogger would not disagree. (hope your happy to have me back)
I'd like to figure out how to link a page with a quicktime of the song but I am not that leet so for now I will just link it to their myspace page if they have one.

So here's to hopefully me posting some love for your ears. And Random pictures of course of your mom.

I am a sayer and a do'er..unless there is Vodka or Gin present. Oh and Wine..

Happy New Year...



LBeeeeeee

1 Comments:

Blogger Ldm said...

what happened? your momma finally kick you out?

January 14, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home