Sunday, February 1, 2009

That a boy!

Yep, that's gazzilion-time Olympic medalist Michael Phelps guzzling back some bong juice at a recent college party. Said the champion:

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgement. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

Looks like the Phelps camp is suddenly worried about the gazzilions of dollars pouring in through all his endorsements. And looks like his entitlement to compete in the 2012 Olympics has now been seriously jeopardized. I have a better idea: why doesn't the collective world just pull their own bongs out of their asses and get over it. Who wouldn't want Michael Phelps smoking weed in their living room? Come by here. We'll have some vodka shots to chase it down with.

Ldm

1 Comments:

Blogger Hez said...

Thanks for the hot blogroll action. Much appreesh.

xo Hez

February 1, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home