Friday, April 24, 2009

...and if you end up at a boring party this weekend....

When I was 21, I went on tour with a circus. At a stop in Minneapolis, I met a girl named Gwenevere. She pulled me aside, shoved a canister of butane up her pussy, and lit it on fire. My mind was blown.

Five months later, I returned to Atlanta with my new skill in tow. I moved into Die Slaughterhaus, which at the time was putting on a ton of house shows. One day everyone who was over was tripping on something, and I decided to do it to freak them out. Everybody liked it so much. Around the same time, my band Motherfucking Turrets got back together, so I started burning American flags with my pussy fire at shows. And that’s how it all began....



ya know... just another boring ol' party trick. read the rest here:
HOW TO SHOOT FIRE OUT OF YOUR CROTCH



i wouldn't advise you try this at home, but if you do... please post pictures.

Ldm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home