Saturday, April 11, 2009

Song(s) for HIM

by, Walter Meego.



i actually got the Walter Meego cd a few months ago, but haven't really listened to it much, until now. now that every song suddenly applies to my big-time-man-crush...er...stalkee/obsession.... soon-to-be-voodoo doll?

here's a review, cuz i'm way too lazy to write one myself. really, this post is review enough, no?

and here are a couple tunes.

the first one takes you to a link to my fave on the disc, my own personal dedication to Him, or anyone i may find myself obsessing over, week in week out. ya know how it is.

More Than I Can Say

...i want you more
than I can say
ooh ooh oh ya
i can say...
i want you more
than i can say
ooh ooh oh ya
i can say!

*insert pillow fight and dancing in our underwear*



but really, in the end, just like any other obsession:
i don't have forever to wait for you, ya
so when i say i want us to be together
just say you want me to and i'll be yours
FOREVER

just like in this video.

how appropriate that my new musical obsession sings songs that i can sing along to as i adorn every wall in my house with images of.... Him.

"so when i say i want us to be together
just say you want me to and i'll be yours
FOREVER"
ooh ooh oh ya....
crazy? who me?? not really. not totally.
well, maybe. sorta... i mean, it's more fun that way, right? besides, it's His fault for having that cute smile and that hot ass.... 

tonight, tho, i'm going to erase.
...go have fun and search for distraction, in the form of:



ooh ooh oh, ya.


PS: can ANYONE tell me where i can get that shirt? i'm not kidding. it's my fave pic of Our Lady ever and i must have!

Ldm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home